The Cooperative Finance Association (CFA) is an agricultural cooperative based in Kansas City, Missouri. Cooperative members utilize the Input Finance Program (IFP) to offer input financing to their customers. This program is administered through a joint effort between Midway Coop and CFA. The application process is very simple. Apply below!
- Full crop production loans
- Grain inventory loans
- Secured loans
- Unsecured loans depending on size and credit quality
- Competitive variable rates
- Maturity dates are flexible
- No pre-payment penalty
- $200 per year for crop production loans once booked
Midway Co-op Crop Inputs include:
- Custom Application
- Agronomy Services
The documentation required to complete the Simpli-Fi loan application process is based on the amount of a loan. After you have completed the loan documentation you may mail the application to the attention of Craig Mans at Midway Coop, PO Box 40, Osborne, KS 67473; or e-mail your loan documentation to email@example.com.
Input Advantage Loan $350,000 or less
- CFA Simpli-Fi Application (see below)
Input Advantage Loan $350,000 or more
- CFA Credit Application
- Additional paperwork required
For more information on CFA, please click the following: http://cfafs.com/ or contact Craig Mans, any branch manager, or field men.